Friday, August 10, 2007

Hello I'm back again...

And this time form Seoul. Mmm- Seoul. Well I think it's been about a year since I last posted, and thankfully it looks like my old blog has gone up in smoke. Which is ok because I think that I was running out of steam. Mostly i was just trying to hide what I really think while wearing my heart on my sleeve... or maybe it's the other way around. Either way, I'm too good at it. Personally I have low expectations for this blog as well. On the plus side, I've given up ciggarettes. No smokes for 3 months and i only occassionally feel an irresistable urge to mug passing by smokers for a cig. twice i've gone out looking for cigars, but had no luck finding any- though i guess that means i am lucky. I find myself more and more impressed with people who can go out into the world, whether that means moving to a new state or a foreign country- really anybody who is willing to change their life in a significant way, now that i am experiencing it for myself. Though to be honest, I feel more like I'm hiding myself from my own life in the world, rather than exploring it. It must be true that the where doesn't matter as much as the who. I think perhaps douglas coupland has just had an instense urge to grin smuggly for no apparent reason-- i hope he gets run over by a mini-couper. mmm, now that makes me want to grin smuggly...

No comments: